I seem to have got my sewing mojo back. Phew.
I have just got some lovely fabric from Makower and decided to make a Linus quilt. This is how I have got on so far.
- Sewed the strip to the egde of the square using a 1/4" seam.
- Pressed and trimmed.
- Sewed another 2.5" strip along the bottom of the square.
- Maked four more squares exactly like this.
- I took 2 of the squares and rotating one of them ,and sewed them together.
- I repeat this with the remaining squares.
- I rotated one unit of squares and sewed them all together.
I then found this fabric and had a wee play. I think this is going to become a Minding Quilt for people with Alzheimers.